I’m booking for 2017 & 2018 and would be honored to serve you!
For inquiries, please use the form below and I’ll gladly inform you as to my availability and fees.
Whether it’s a parish mission, seminar, or one-night event, I cover topics related to women and faith, the domestic church (marriage and family), simple living/minimalism, or keeping the faith in high school and college. I will write and cater any talk to your need or you may select a featured presentation below, easily adapted to your audience:
- Prayer & Marriage: Why We Need It, How to Get It, When a Spouse Doesn’t Want To, & The Transformation
- Catholic Simplicity: Minimizing Excess to Build the Kingdom of God (and make your family happier)
- Holy Matri-Money: Relating with Finances and Managing it with Holy Intentionality
- The Hearts of Our Homes: Finding Holiness in Wife-n-Motherhood
- Entrusted Souls: Loving God’s Gift of our Children in a Culture of Self Centeredness
- Brave by Grace: Overcoming Fear and Finding Strength in Jesus
- Waiting with Mary: Knocking Down the Walls to Jesus (perfect for Advent and Lent)
- The Hot Coals Talk (on faith, peer pressure, and community) (for teens)
Contact me soon! Engagements are already lining up and I’d love to have the opportunity with you!
Have you heard me speak before? Leave feedback here!
“Katie Sciba was an awe inspiring speaker at our parish’s annual Advent by Candlelight dinner. Her unique blend of scripture, humor and life experiences made it easy for the 200+ women of all ages to connect with her message. Guests waited in line at intermission and at the end of the evening for an opportunity to express their appreciation and excitement to Katie for her enlivening words. By popular demand, we are hoping to have Katie return in a few years, not only to speak our event, but for a few other groups in Maine who would like her to present.”
– Gayle Baber, Advent by Candlelight Committee Chair // Bangor, ME
“I love how you incorporated humor and allowed your personality to shine through…It actually could have been longer! I realize you were given a certain amount of time but I could have listened for hours.”
– Youth talk attendee
“I couldn’t exactly pinpoint what it was that I wanted her to speak on for [our] Catholic Homeschooling moms retreat, but I did know that Katie loves to talk about the vocation of marriage. Her talk was powerfully personal. She really touched our hearts with her honesty and courage.
Katie gave a talk on Simplicity to a group of moms who were not necessarily Catholic. While Katie is not shy to share her faith, she can very easily incorporate a large and varied audience. And Katie didn’t just talk, she engaged, and it was more like a group discussion amongst friends. I look forward to having her come back often as a presenter.”
– Kristy Simmons, owner Spontaneity Kid Care // Oklahoma City, OK